Seven Three Distilling Co.
Start your St. Patrick’s Day off right with a brunch favorite. An Irish Coffee is the quickest and easiest way to get into the St. Paddy’s Day spirit. Brew a glass of your favorite coffee and add a splash of Irish Channel Whiskey by Seven Three Distilling Co. It’s just that simple. No matter the roast on your beans, the whiskey’s smooth notes of dried fruit and milk chocolate will make your cup of Joe all the more cheery.
- 1.5 oz. Irish Channel Whiskey
- 1 cup Freshly Brewed Hot Coffee
- Heavy Cream, to top
- Fill a footed mug or a mug with hot water to preheat it, then empty
- Pour hot coffee into the warmed glass until it is 3/4 full
- Mix in Irish Whiskey
- Top with whipped heavy cream
- Serve hot!