Skip to product information
1 of 2

Clayton Distillery

Two Dog Moonshine

Two Dog Moonshine

Regular price $19.00
Regular price $40.00 Sale price $19.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This product is NOT available in: AL, AK, HI, ID, KS, NC, NH, PA, UT, VT, VA, WA

Don't let the bark intimidate you. Two Dog Moonshine is as approachable as a dog waiting for a belly rub. Clayton Distillery distills the moonshine from a mash of 80% corn. The remaining 20% is a blend of malted barley, wheat and rye. The unaged whiskey moves seamlessly from spicy notes, to woody notes, to a smooth finish. Two Dog Moonshine doesn't bark. It beds to be enjoyed over ice with man's best friend by your side.

Abv: 46.0

Proof: 92.0


Aroma: Spicy

Taste: Woody

Finish: Smooth

View full details

Recently Viewed

Shop On Sale Spirits